Now the tables are turned, everything is going digital so is the learning process. As well, the Covid-19 pandemic has put the world upside down and almost everything is online and e-learning is in need of time.
To set up better e-learning we need an efficient learning management system. Basically, Learning Management System (LMS) is an online platform which makes arrangement for your learning.
This system is intended to educate, track the learning process, keeping records of assessments, and providing better administration.
LMS helps learners to seek any course of study while educators can deliver the courses and it provides the freedom to learn at your pace.
5 Best Learning Management Systems in 2021
To help you to choose the best Learning Management System (LMS) among thousands of LMS vendors; we have listed our 5 best picks for you to get your ideal fit as per your requirements.
Docebo is one of the exceptional platforms which is controlled by cloud-based technology and powered by artificial intelligence analytics.
Their efficient management system gives their users an overall wonderful experience.
- Gamification encourages the learners by bringing up badges, ranks, awards or reward points.
- Audit Trail keeps track of your actions made so far.
- Extended Enterprise domain allows organizations to set up their training and courses to partners, members or customers and also offers white labeling.
- E-commerce feature which allows you to sell courses to external learners.
- Other features like simple and user-friendly interface, notifications, customized learning plan, creating labels, blogging, ILT classrooms, certifications, and re-training.
Price/ Plan: It provides a plan based on your demands. Hence, contact their sales team for a definite pricing plan.
2. Adobe Captivate Prime
Adobe Captivate Prime serves as an empowering and up-skilling learning management system.
It presents an enriched AI-based and customizable learning experience to your employees, partners, or customers with their power pact features and tools.
- Get personalized recommendations with their AI-powered system.
- Introduced gamification such as badges, reward points, and rank on the leaderboard increases learner engagement.
- The fluid media player feature allows playing every type of media in a sole media player without external extensions.
- Structured and handy user interface.
- Developed a mobile learning app also and which allows learners to download the content to access it offline.
Price/ Plan: For registered users $4 per month. Also, it offers a 30-days free trial.
TalentLMS is ranked among the most popular and leading learning management systems in the market. This cloud-based system is known for its customized service and smooth experience.
- Course content supports SCORM, xAPI, and cmi5 standards.
- Effective tools like assessment system, survey analysis, learning track, and files storage.
- It offers the organization various functions like branching, reporting, API, secured platform, extendable profiles, white labeling, customization, and more.
- To keep learners intact they provide ILT or videoconference functions, gamification, certification, etc.
Price/ Plan: It offers a monthly plan starting from $59 for up to 40 users. Also, the free version is available for up to 5 users and 10 courses.
4. LearnUpon LMS
LearnUpon LMS is a complete package deal offering a good range of system features to help businesses or institutions in providing effective training.
- Enables to set up automated exams and conduct surveys.
- Supports branding and e-commerce features.
- Keeps user engagement through gamification, social learning, certification, and mixed-mode learning.
- Uses SCORM and xAPI standards and scalable integrations.
Price/ Plan: Their plan starts from $699 per month for 50 users and 1 portal.
5. Inquisiq LMS
Inquisiq LMS is designed with impactful functionality to serve businesses or institutes.
- Maintain SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, and xAPI standards.
- Expandable cloud hosting, advanced reporting, and customizable interface.
- Automation in exams, certification, enrolments, grading, and assessing the results.
- Personalized notifications, dashboard, course tracking and has multilingual supports.
Price/ Plan: They offer their basic plan starting from $350/ month.
Therefore, these are some of the best learning management systems in the market right now. Each of them has distinctive qualities; so pick the right option according to your requirements, budget, etc.