Do you want to study abroad? We can help you to figure out all features of American universities. It is so easy to write, edit my paper in Google and have it done.
Higher education in the United States can be called one of the components of the “American dream”. America is confidently leading the fight for creativity and brains. Among the top universities, more than half are based in the United States.
Diplomas of these institutions are quoted all over the world. Graduates are desirable persons for employers from leading companies. The high level is guaranteed by both public and private universities.
Regarding Motivating Features of Training:
- the possibility of passing a semester or annual language and/or academic training at the selected university;
- opportunity to change the chosen specialty during training without wasting time when changing specialization;
- Major / Minor option allows you to combine items with the desired priority;
- opportunity to work during training;
- an impressive number of specialties;
- having college grant;
- a very important aspect – the emphasis is on practical skills and the possibility of their development and consolidation in the world’s leading corporations.
In addition, you will have employment prospects in the United States, as a side bonus – the level of English proficiency at the native level.
The Cost of Training in America
The cost of training in the United States is much higher than our usual domestic prices. Secondary education can range from $37,000- $53,000 per year. This amount includes the cost of training, accommodation, meals, training materials, excursions, entertainment programs, insurance, additional English courses.
Higher education in the United States will cost more – from $20,000 to $55,000 per year. The amount is formed by the training and provision of training materials.
The cost of language programs will depend on their duration:
- 2 weeks – from $3,000 to $6,000;
- 3 weeks – from $4,500 and possibly up to $7,500;
- 4 weeks – from $6,000 to $11,000.
The cost of the course often includes attending classes, providing training materials, accommodation, meals, participation in excursions, entertainment events, and medical insurance.
Education in the United States can cost you less if, for example, before entering the university to finish a 2 or 4-year college. If you have a high success rate, it is possible to enter the university even on a free basis.
Higher Education in the United States
First, let’s note the fact that higher education in America may differ depending on the state you choose, as there are no common standards and curricula in the country. Everything related to education is decided by the state governments.
At the same time, in higher education there is a mandatory condition – students study general education subjects in the first 2 years of study. Further, university studies in America provide an opportunity to independently choose a future specialty.
You can enter a university in America not only after graduating from college but also immediately after school. In this case, you will need to study for 4 years to get a bachelor’s degree.
At the same time, studying in the United States for Ukrainians is considered the most popular in the world for a number of reasons:
- training is in English;
- in educational programs focus on practice;
- during the practical training, students work in companies of their chosen field of activity.
After graduating with a bachelor’s degree, in America, you can continue your studies and get a master’s degree (it will take 1.5 – 2 years) or a doctorate (more than 3 years).
Preparatory Courses in the USA
In the United States, there are a large number of highly specialized and specialized preparatory courses that can prepare you both to enter school and to start college or university.
The duration of such training in America can last as long as 1-2 months or a year. It will all depend on your chosen field, direction, level of training, and expected results.
Language centers in the United States can be found in any city, not even the largest. These can be both specialized private courses and special programs in language schools, universities, and colleges, as well as:
- an opportunity to study in thematic areas;
- different intensity;
- conducting classes in language sports schools;
- summer programs for students;
- seasonal vacation courses.
Courses can be held both in intensive form (above 20 lessons per week) and with low intensity.