Vulkan Runtime Libraries also known as VulkanRT, is installed by graphic card manufacturers such as NVIDIA, Intel, and AMD. It may get installed when you update your graphic card last time.
It is a 3D Graphic and computes API by Khronos Group.
- It aims to provide more direct control over GPU.
- Some might believe that we can eventually need these libraries in modern games.
- We also believe that it also lowers CPU usage.
Is Vulkan RunTime Libraries Safe?
Vulkan RunTime Libraries is not a Malware or Virus; instead, it is a 3D Graphic and Computes API like Direct in our PCs. Apart from that:
- It does not interfere with any system software or operation.
- Even Microsoft has published an article that states that it is safe.
- We also believe that it can provide a smoother and more optimized experience while playing games.
- It does nothing to your data in the system.
How to Uninstall It?
Is it is 100% safe. But if you want to remove it, you can do it by a uninstalling method. Kindly follow the steps below to remove it from your computer.
Step 1: Press Windows key + R and hit Enter.
Step 2: Type Control Panel in the search bar and hit Enter.
Step 3: Locate the Uninstall it option in the end.
Step 4: Select it from list and uninstall it.
- SIM Not Provisioned MM2
- Discord Overlay Not Working
- A Problem Has Occurred in Bitdefender Threat Scanner
- Gmail Error 007
Now after uninstalling Vulkan RunTime Libraries your PC will not be affected in any manner. Since DirectX API is already in the system. As you know that the it is safe. I hope you’ve got your answer and solution.