Fix the Event Viewer 0xC0000035 error on Windows 11/10
If you’re using Windows 11/10’s Event Viewer, it’s possible that you’ve recently encountered an error code 0xC0000035 that specifically refers to a Kernel Event Tracing Error.
Of course, this is not a new mistake, but for many, this is their first encounter with it.
- 1 What is the 0xC0000035 Error?
- 2 What is the Root Cause of Windows 11 error 0xC0000035?
- 3 How to Resolve Error 0xC0000035 in Windows 10 Event Viewer
- 4 1. Changes to the Autologg Registry Key are Recommended.
- 5 2. Remove or Disable Your Third-Party Antivirus Software
- 6 3. Update Intel or Other Network Drivers, If Necessary.
- 7 4. Perform a Network Reset
- 8 5. Perform a DISM Scan to Fix the System Image.
What is the 0xC0000035 Error?
The error code 0xC0000035 is returned as “STATUS OBJECT NAME COLLISION.” An identical domain security identifier (SID) being detected has been linked to this error code. Additionally, the “Circular Kernel Context Logger” failed to start because “the event logger is full” with Session.
What is the Root Cause of Windows 11 error 0xC0000035?
It happens when some processes are unable to launch. They might be connected to networks or involve other processes. PerfDiag Logger, NetCfgTrace, and Microsoft are a few examples. Sensorframework, Windows.Remediation, etc.
How to Resolve Error 0xC0000035 in Windows 10 Event Viewer
- This article will concentrate on describing how to complete the task via several of the different ways that error 0xC0000035 can be caused on a Windows computer.
- Make changes to the Autologg registry key.
- Update Intel or other Network drivers and disable or remove your third-party antivirus software
- Reset the network
- Conduct a DISM scan to fix the system image.
1. Changes to the Autologg Registry Key are Recommended.
This error code occasionally doesn’t result in any issues at all. If you are aware that this is the case, the best course of action is to stop it before it even starts.
Open the Run dialogue box to do this. Type Regedit and press the Enter key after clicking the Windows key + R. The Registry Editor will appear instantly.
Once you’re in the appropriate area, move over to the Registry Editor’s right side and make sure to double-click on the Enabled key.
Change the Base to Hexadecimal from within the Edit DWORD (32-bit) Value, then change the Value data from whatever it is right now to 0. To save the changes, click OK.
You should then double-click EnableProperly, change the Base to Hexadecimal, and set the Value data to 0 after you have finished the previous task. To save the changes, click OK at the end.
The following step is to restart your computer and see if error 0xC0000035 is still present.
2. Remove or Disable Your Third-Party Antivirus Software
Your third-party antivirus programme may occasionally be the cause of the 0xC0000035 error in Event Viewer. In order to hopefully fix the error, we think you should first turn off your antivirus software and then restart your computer.
If that doesn’t work, you might need to completely remove the utility. In order to complete the task in Windows 11, you must launch the Settings app by pressing the Windows key plus I. Select Apps > Apps & Features from there, then scroll down until your antivirus software is listed.
3. Update Intel or Other Network Drivers, If Necessary.
There are a few different ways to update the network drivers on your Windows 11 computer, including Intel drivers.
By holding down the Windows key and I, launch the Settings. To have the operating system check for new updates, choose Windows Update from the bottom menu and then click the Update button.
If there are any available drivers, Windows 11 will either download and install them automatically or ask for your help. The specific Windows Update settings you have control over all of this.
4. Perform a Network Reset
Resetting your network is another way to get rid of error code 0xC0000035. It’s easy to complete this task. Simply read How to Reset Network Adapters Using Network Reset feature in Windows 11 to complete this task.
5. Perform a DISM Scan to Fix the System Image.
One of the most effective ways to resolve error code 0xC0000035 is to repair your system image. Run DISM (Deployment Imaging and Servicing Management) immediately to accomplish this.