Networking is one of the essential components of modern IT infrastructure. It is the foundation of the modern computing environment. We know that it is a fact that in today’s generation in the world that we are living in today.
All the computers and mobiles that we people are using have been connected to the network in some way or other. That is just the normal thing that happens right now. It does not even come as a surprise anymore. The connection is there, and it is present for the most part one way or another.
Networking – Introduction
Network refers to a computing model where two or more computers are connected to share resources such as Computing Power, Processing, Services, Data, Applications, or other hardware and software resources.
This networking can be through various wired and wireless mediums as following;
Wired: Copper or metallic conductor cables, Fiber Optical Cables
Wireless: Radio, Wireless, GSM, Microwave, Satellite or Infrared Signals
Networks can mainly be categorized into two major categories;
LAN: Local Area Network
WAN: Wide Area Network
Networking – Careers
Networking professionals work in multiple job roles under various job titles, following are a few examples;
- System Technician
- Support Technician
- System Support Technician
- Network Technician
- Network Support Technician
- Network Engineer
- Network Architect
- Network Analyst
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Information Systems Administrator
- Information Technology Administrator
- IT Specialist
- IT Manager
- IT Infrastructure Engineer
There are various certifications for IT professionals seeking a career in networking. In this article, we will have an overview of the two popular most certifications for beginners in the year 2021 which are;
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
CompTIA Network+ validates all the knowledge and all the skills that one needs to troubleshoot, configure, and manage wired and wireless networks. This has a universal appeal and can be easily done to the devices that is found in companies all over the entire world.
CompTIA Network+ is known to have a certified level of understanding. The understanding level is professional, and it is also extended to the cloud and virtual technologies. So you should be aware of this fact before you get to it.
Download Free Demo: https://www.marks4sure.co/200-301-exam.html
CompTIA Network+ – Skills Enhancement
CompTIA has always been known to make sure that a professional person who is getting certified as CompTIA Network+ should and must be in possession of the following skills sets that is extremely important and nonnegotiable to all –
- They should be able to design and implement functional networks.
- The professional should also be able to, manage, configure and maintain essential network devices at all places.
- The mentioned person should also be able to use all the devices such as switches and routers which are generally used to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
- They must also be very efficient in identifying the benefits and drawbacks of the existing network and its configurations.
- The person has to be good at implementing standards, network security, and protocols.
- They should be able to troubleshoot network problems.
- Support the creation of virtualized networks.
Job Roles For CompTIA Network+ Certified Professionals:
CompTIA Network+ is known to prepare their candidates for the following job and the roles that they could get their hands on. The branching is insane:
- Network field technician
- Junior network administrator
- IT consultant
- Network field engineer
- Computer technician
- Help desk technician
- System engineer
- Network support specialist
- Network analyst
CompTIA Network+ – N10-007 Exam
The present release of CompTIA Network+, which is known as the N10-007 Exam, was launched in March 2018. The updated and reorganized CompTIA Network+ N10-007, which is available to us right now, is a bit different. They are known to address the current networking technologies and with the activity of expanded coverage. This is including of several domains. This is all in accordance with the addition of:
- The Critical security concepts is brought in order to be of a helping hand to the networking professionals who are known to work with security practitioners.
- The Key cloud computing and the best practices along with the general and typical service models
- The coverage of newer hardware is also present, along with virtualization techniques.
- They are also providing the different concepts to give to a variety of individuals along with the combination of skills in order to keep the network resilient.
Cisco Certified Network Associate
CCNA certification is regarded as one of the greatest places to make a start. CCNA is the short form for Cisco Certified Networking Associate. The CCNA will be able to give you a solid foundation. And we all know that a solid foundation is necessary for anything and everything. It can be the starting point and from here you can go in any direction you want to go in the IT sector. This one will be covering all the basics starting from IP addressing and going up to the very security and automation.
The CCNA certification can be something that can reinstate and validate your skills and knowledge in network access, IP services, IP connectivity, security fundamentals, network fundamentals, and automation including programmability.
CCNA might be the way for you to go if you are anyone if the follows:
- You’re not sure what you would like to specialize in.
- You do not know whether you want to build or support the IT infrastructure.
- You have always been good at solving puzzles of all sorts.
Here are some jobs you can pursue or be prepared for after gettinh that CCNA certification:
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Network Engineer
- IT Specialist
- Senior Network Technician
- Network/Systems Administrator
- Business roles in IT organizations, from sales and marketing to the management track
Following is a brief introduction to CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
This exam tests your knowledge and skills related to:
- Networking fundamentals and basics
- Networking access
- IP connectivity and service
- IP services
- Security fundamentals and basics
- Automation and programmability
Exam: 200-301 CCNA
Duration: 120 minutes
Available languages: English, Japanese
The Cisco Certified Network Associate v1.0 (CCNA 200-301) exam is known to be a 120-minute exam. It is also associated with the CCNA certification. This exam is known to perform several tests. It tests the candidate’s knowledge and skills which are related to network access, security fundamentals, IP connectivity, network fundamentals, IP services, and automation and programmability. The course, Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA). What is it? It helps the students to prepare for this exam.
Preparing For The Exam
Present Cisco Certified Network Associate track is based upon an updated consolidated single exam unlike the previous Cisco Certified Network Associate track with multiple concentrations or specialization. It is called Cisco Certified Network Associate v1.0 (CCNA 200-301)
The Cisco Certified Network Associate is a technical certification that involves a practical experience of the subject. It requires a special preparation plan which is different from the exams of theoretical nature.
The candidate ideally requires to make a plan based upon the latest exam objectives and course contents.
That can help them in efficiently utilizing the assigned time for exam preparation without being over-burden at any stage. The most important component of exam preparation is the training material. The proper training material can make your journey shorter and easier.
Based upon the survey of a large number of candidates who passed the CCNA 200-301 exam in their first attempt with a better percentage, we have found Marks4Sure to be a credible source of training material for the said exam.
There is an innovative training pathway from Marks4Sure that includes PDF and Testing Engine covered by a money-back guarantee for sure success in the CCNA 200-301 exam. The professionally compiled braindumps by Marks4Sure are very popular among exam candidates due to their authenticity.
Marks4Sure.co also offers a free demo for the evaluation of the training material before you buy. Above all Marks4Sure is reasonably affordable as compared to the other training providers.
Accurate and authentic training material combined with human dedication is the key to success for any certification exam.
Networking is one of the essential skills in the modern-day IT market. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is one of the most popular networking certifications for beginners in this field. It gives you a skillset and a competitive advantage to pursue a sustainable career with a solid foundation. The new consolidated certification exam CCNA 200-301 makes it more comprehensive than before.