In January of 2021, “HoriMiya,” a lovely high-school romance anime starring two kids with seemingly contrasting characteristics, was well-received by viewers.
Originally published on Hiroki Adachi’s website from 2007 to 2011, the 13-episode anime is based on her web manga series Hero, which she wrote and illustrated.
The popular manga series “HoriMiya,” which is published by Monthly GFantasy and acts as the basis for the anime, was eventually adapted and illustrated by Daisuke Hagiwara.
- 1 About HoriMiya Series
- 2 Is There Second Season of HoriMiya Series?
- 3 HoriMiya Season 2 Expectations
- 4 Will There Be ‘HoriMiya’ Season 2?
- 5 “HoriMiya” Season 2: When Might It Be on TV Again?
- 6 What Is The Plot Of ‘HoriMiya’ And What Can Happen In Season 2?
- 7 Expectations for the Cast of HoriMiya Season 2
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Conclusion
About HoriMiya Series
Formed by CloverWorks and starring Kyouko Hori, a polite social butterfly who excels in school but is also hiding a secret about herself, and Miyamura, a solitary and introverted student with no one to confide in.
The series explores the blossoming romance between these two characters. A fortuitous encounter early in the anime leads to friendship and the sharing of secrets.
It allows them to discover new aspects to themselves and set the foundation for a more serious romantic connection.
Is There Second Season of HoriMiya Series?
Many fans of “Horimiya” are now asking if there would be a second season that takes up where the previous one left off after the pair graduated in April.
Everything we know regarding the possibility of a new season has been found. Everything we know about “Horimiya” Season 2 so far is listed below.
HoriMiya Season 2 Expectations
If you’ve seen any of the first season of “HoriMiya,” you already know that the 13 episodes produced spanned the whole plot arc of the original manga, which comprises 122 chapters.
This is a common practise in the anime industry. Final episode features the graduation of the key couple and a pleasant finish with no loose ends to tie up.
Is there any chance that the anime would return for a second season? As things stand, the anime’s creators have given no indication that it will be renewed.
Will There Be ‘HoriMiya’ Season 2?
As of right now, there is no word on whether or not the show will be renewed for a second season. The series’ storyline was satisfactorily concluded by the end of the first season.
There were no more unanswered questions or lingering mysteries. This could signal that the show will not return for a second season because there is no more story to tell.
That’s not all; the anime also kept up with the manga’s storyline. No new season will be possible after the manga ends with the release of chapter 122 in March 2021.
The last episode was based on the manga’s final chapter, which depicted Katagiri Senior High School students’ graduation day.
The second season of HoriMiya may no longer be possible because there is no more source material to adapt.
“HoriMiya” Season 2: When Might It Be on TV Again?
We already know that Season 2 of ‘HoriMiya’ will not include the show. Although the show has been officially cancelled, there is still a slight chance that season 2 may be made.
The first season debuted on January 10th, 2021 and ended on April 4th, 2021 after 13 episodes. A probable release date of 2022 or 2023 is currently possible if the show gets renewed for a second season.
What Is The Plot Of ‘HoriMiya’ And What Can Happen In Season 2?
Beautiful and popular Kyoko Hori and shy and introverted Izumi Miyamura are the central characters of ‘HoriMiya’.
Even though they both went to the same high school, the differences in their social standing and outlook are glaring.
Their school personalities, on the other hand, are carefully crafted to conceal their true selves outside of the classroom.
The nerdy Izumi leads a more adventurous life and dresses up in punk style, complete with earrings and tattoos when he is outside.
Kyoko, on the other hand, is dressed down and tends to her younger brother, Souta.
Expectations for the Cast of HoriMiya Season 2
According to reliable sources, HoriMiya’s voice cast will remain unchanged for the show’s second season.
1. Actor Alejandro Saab (Kyoko’s Boyfriend) takes on the role of Izumi Miyamura.
2. Yuki Yoshikawa, Kyoko’s best friend, is voiced by Anairis Quinones.
3. Voiced by Zeno Robinson In the anime, Toru Ishikawa (Toru is a fan of Kyoko) is voiced by Belsheber Rusape, who also voices Kakeru Sengoku (Kakeru is Kyoko’s childhood friend and the president of the student council).
4. It is Remi Ayasaki, a student council member who represents him. It’s (the school council member) Jalitza Delgado’s opinion
5. Sakura Kono (a student council member who has a crush on Toru) was performed by Celeste Perez, and Toru Sugihara (a student council member with a crush on Natsume Hado) was voiced by Shioli Kutsuna.
6. An airhead classmate of Izumi and Kyoko on “Izumi Deyn” is Shu Iura (Y. Chang), who portrays the character.
7. Kyoko and Izumi’s neighbor’s crush on Kyoko and Izumi’s schoolgirl neighbour, Honoka Sawada, was voiced by Apphia Yu, with whom she had a relationship.
8. Llewyn Ramirez portrayed Shoji, while Koyuki Yanase was Shoji’s voice actor.
9. In the role of Yuriko Hori, Kyoko’s busy mother, Marissa Lenti appeared.
10. His name was Bill Butts and he played Kyo’s father, Kyosuke Hori.
Frequently Asked Questions
Season 2 of the HoriMiya Series has been eagerly anticipated by fans. See if you can find the answers to some of the most often asked questions about the show.
How many more seasons of HoriMiya are there?
As of right now, we haven’t heard anything about a second season of HoriMiya. However, the 13 episodes of the anime show that it did not cover the all of the manga’s 122 chapters.
As a result, there is a good probability that HoriMiya Season 2 will be released soon.
Where can I find the second season of HoriMiya?
This season’s episodes will be available on Hulu, Netflix and Funimation just as those from Season 1.
Do Sawada and Miyamura have a family?
Sawada and Miyamura are neighbours, and while she initially perceives Miyamura as a love competitor.
She now sees him as a kindred spirit. A year ago, she lost her older brother, and Miyamura brings up fond memories of him.
Who is HoriMiya, Sawada’s younger brother?
The name of Akinori Sawada is being used here.
Who is Toru Ishikawa’s love interest at the end?
As he establishes a relationship with Yuki Yoshikawa, even these residual feelings fade away.
A lot of positive things have been said about it, so I’m curious to see how wonderful it is. For those who are impatient to find out what occurs next in the plot after the anime, there is a light book. I hope you found this essay useful. Please spread the word about it.